DevOps is a way to align people, processes, and technology through DevOps tools to enable unified application delivery and improved business agility.
- Best practices: Processes and methodologies
- Procession automation and workflows
- End-to-end implementation
- Strategy and Roadmap workshops
- Maturity assessments
- Reference architecture
- Tools deployment and third-party integrations
- Templates and accelerators
IS IT TIME TO TURN TO DEVOPS CONSULTING?
DevOps consulting may be the answer if you feel concerned about:
- Differences in the configurations of development, testing and production environments.
- The lack of collaboration between the teams (development, testing, system administration, and security) resulting in a slow software delivery and low software quality.
- The slow manual process of providing new IT infrastructure.
- Post-release errors affecting user or customer experience or business operations.
- Time-consuming infrastructure modifications, software updates and bug fixing.
- A slow and inefficient testing process due to insufficient test automation.
Full suite of our DevOps Services
- Configuration Management
- Infrastructure as code
- Cloud and on premise Infrastructure management
- APM tools Implementation
- Log Management
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- Tools Implementation
- Database Monitoring
- Customized Dashboards
- Tools training
- Tools migration assistance
- Agile Coaching
- DevOps workshops and boot camps
BUILD AND RELEASE AUTOMATION
- CI & CD Pipeline construction
- Release management workflow setup
- Code quality control
- Test automation integration
Our DevOps Process Methodology
Improved customer experience and satisfaction
Breaking down the silos
Aligning IT and business
Agility and increased speed to market
Greater Business Valuation
Better software stability and quality
Improving the ROI of data
Ready response to changing market and customer demands