- Implement Governance, Compliance and Lifecycle Events Modules, Role Management of the Identity Access Management (IAM).
- Perform application on-boarding of different connectors to Sailpoint.
- Develop custom Rules, Workflows, Custom Objects, Provisioning Plan, Quicklinks, Access
- Request by implementing Service Standard Framework(SSF) using BeanShell script and Java programming language.
- Implement Workflow (Provisioning Plans), Role Mining, Audit Reports and Task schedule as per the business requirement.
- Develop web applications using Java and J2EE technologies like JSP, JDBC and Hibernate.
- Develop custom application using Spring Framework.
- Implementation of RESTful web services and JMS api in development of application.
- Travel to client sites required.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related + 1 year experience
Java, J2EE, Spring, RESTful web services, Sharepoint
JOB LOCATION/WHERE TO APPLY:
1303 W. Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 340
Irving, TX 75038