- Configure and troubleshoot routing protocols, repair connectivity issues & other related technologies.
- Responsible for racking, stacking and cabling of networking infrastructure.
- Perform troubleshooting to component level and consult with departmental engineers on IT infrastructure, software vulnerability, antiviruses and hardware maintenance.
- Develop, execute, and document test plans for verifying communication between the host and server.
- Perform system checks and maintenance schedules to ensure equipment is well maintained & performing perfectly.
- Travel to client sites is required.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or related
OSPF, EIGRP, BGP, LAN/WAN, VLANs, Windows 2012 server administration, Firewalls
JOB LOCATION/WHERE TO APPLY:
1303 W. Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 340
Irving, TX 75038