- Develop and test web applications using Java/J2EE and testing framework.
- Design and develop REST based MicroServices.
- Work with Architects and end users to define and document business requirement.
- Build Microservices using Spring Boot and develop Spring based application.
- Develop, maintain, and execute automated test Scripts using Selenium.
- Identify performance issues on production Environments.
- Implement the product’s lifecycle: Design, development, quality, deployment and maintenance.
- Travel to client sites required.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or related + 1 year experience.
Java, J2EE, REST API, Spring, Spring Boot, SQL
JOB LOCATION/ WHERE TO APPLY:
1303 W. Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 340
Irving, TX 75038