JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Design and implement real-time streaming platforms around Kafka.
- Build RESTful APIs in Java.
- Build, execute, and debug automated functional and back-end tests.
- Lead the creation and maintenance of the testing infrastructure used to automate tests.
- Apply computational and programming knowledge to solve business problems.
- Prepare technical specifications and design documents.
- Develop distributed software systems using NoSQL technologies such as Cassandra and Hbase.
- Travel to client sites required.
Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related + 1-year experience. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is accepted.
Cassandra, Java, Kafka, MATLAB, Python, Spring.
JOB LOCATION/ WHERE TO APPLY:
Metahorizon, 1303 W. Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 340 Irving, TX 75038