IAM Systems Analyst
- Develop, customize and implement IdentityIQ IAM product per customer needs using Java and other programming language.
- Participate in planning, design, and development of Java Based Applications.
- Test and migrate IAM system into the production environment.
- Provide support for system after product migration to latest version.
- Understand and build various types of application packages including JAR, WAR and EAR files.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
- Work with business users to define and implement work flows, approvals, provisioning tasks as requested, and to develop custom features and reports.
- Travel to client sites required.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related.
Linux Environment, Java, Python, C, C++
JOB LOCATION/ WHERE TO APPLY:
1303 W. Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 340
Irving, TX 75038