- Work on Privileged Account Management with CyberArk PIM suite Administration.
- Install and configure EPV components (Central Policy Manager, Password Vault Web Access, High Availability Vault Cluster, Secure Zone Access, SAN storage, SSL certificates and Load Balancing).
- Configure platforms and master policies; create safes & on-board Privileged Accounts, connection components, transparent components, access control through AD Group Nesting.
- Perform daily administration and maintenance of company’s E-Directory.
- Create policies and reports in PVWA.
- Responsible for administration of CyberArk vault with Safe creation, integration with LDAP and other authentication methods.
- Travel to client sites required.
Master’s degree in Information Systems, MBA or related + 1 year experience. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is accepted.
Cyberark, Windows, Linux, Powershell
JOB LOCATION/ WHERE TO APPLY:
1303 W. Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 340
Irving, TX 75038