Java Software Engineer
- Responsible for gathering system requirements, feasibility study, system analysis, design and development for the new module.
- Design application and develop code for creating scripting engine in Java and Spring Boot which is used to test applications.
- Research various technology stack for conceptualization and design of application.
- Perform requirement analysis, design, coding and implementation in an Agile Methodology.
- Design Inventory Management Application using Spring MVC.
- Implement Rest Services for the web application to extract product information from database.
- Responsible for collection of data and numerical analysis in order to estimate and meet requirements of the end client.
- Designed and developed webservices using SOAP and REST.
- Travel to client sites required.
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or closely related + 2 years experience. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is accepted.
JOB LOCATION/WHERE TO APPLY:
1303 W. Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 340
Irving, TX 75038