Information Technology Analyst
- Analyze Business Requirements, Technical Designing, Implementation and Documentation using Agile Methodologies.
- Maintain and resolve problems in servers, network systems, monitoring systems and database systems
- Write scripts for automated tasks, SQL queries, creating and updating (CRUD operations) in Microsoft SQL Server, and maintain backup systems.
- Monitor the network performance using modern tools, active directory auditing tools, database performance.
- Define and develop database models, build advanced SharePoint workflows, build reports using tools such as MS SQL reporting.
- Run regression and automation testing in different environments such as development, QA for the project and fix server setups as required for the testing purpose.
- Write stored procedures and help in database upgrades and testing of the databases.
- Travel to client sites required.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or closely related
IT Infrastructure management, SQL, MS SQL reporting, Network Security
JOB LOCATION/WHERE TO APPLY:
1303 W. Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 340
Irving, TX 75038