Position : IAM Engineer
- Implement IAM solutions as per client requirement.
- Customize out of the box lifecycle events: Joiner, mover, leaver.
- Develop business process for managing lifecycle of service accounts.
- Automate various aggregation from the end application and automate it on
- Configure compliance Certification for application owners.
- Develop various rules to have the correlation logic defined.
- Developed the business process, time estimation, stories for the
applications to be on-boarded.
- Travel to client sites required.
Experience / Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or closely related
Skills :C, C++, Linux, Data structures & algorithms
Job Location/ Where to apply:
1303 W. Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 340
Irving, TX 75038