Full Stack Java Engineer
- Develop software to generate publishable scientific documents (by forming software platforms for editing).
- Identify and automate the manual publishing process to increase the efficiency of the publication process.
- Analyze, and upgrade the existing software architecture to current standards and further document the process.
- Identify and fix the existing bugs and problems in the system.
- Design user-friendly web application front-end for Editors, Managers, and directors to process the documents.
- Automate the report generation process to provide work details in real-time.
- Interact with the business unit to understand the business process and gather the business requirements to handle the scientific articles and documents.
- Travel to client sites required.
Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or closely related + 3 years experience. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is accepted.
JOB LOCATION/WHERE TO APPLY:
1303 W. Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 340
Irving, TX 75038