Position : Data Management Analyst
- Participate in planning and requirement gatherings.
- Set up servers for Development, QA (UAT), and Production environments.
- Participate in meetings with developers and QA testers.
- Test Access request and Access Removal request workflow in both Dev and
- Write documentation and provide user guides to customers.
- Configure Authoritative application LAWSON as a HR source.
- Travel to client sites is required.
Experience / Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or related
Skills :Enterprise data management, Data warehousing/data mining, SOA, DSS
Job Location/ Where to apply:
1303 W. Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 340
Irving, TX 75038