AWS System Analyst
- Work on Java-based application development, deployment, and support lifecycles.
- Troubleshoot AWS EC2 instances for Status check through System Status checks and Instance Status checks alerts and rectify if necessary.
- Research, test, and verify proper functioning of software patches and hotfixes for upgrades to a variety of platforms.
- Design, develop and implement new software components to ensure system-wide efficiency, reliability, and compatibility, and to maximize system performance.
- Evaluate existing web systems; determine effectiveness and suggest changes to meet organizational requirements.
- Communicate effectively with business users and participate in bi-weekly meetings/presentations for process improvement and collaboration.
- Travel to client sites required.
Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or closely related.
Github, JIRA, AWS, Java, Servicenow, Postman
JOB LOCATION/WHERE TO APPLY:
1303 W. Walnut Hill Ln, Ste 340
Irving, TX 75038